jrudiman wrote:aba wrote:Can you try with the latest build? 477. I've added some more checks there that might give you a clue.
Thanks Åge but i get the same results.
There are some more errors tough:
- Code: Select all
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in D:\xampplite\htdocs\kplaylist\getid3\module.tag.apetag.php on line 190
since this looks like an getid3 error, i've tried with beta version 1.7.8 (same results) and 2.0.0 (it is not detected, cannot be used). I'm not sure why this module is called though.
One thing I also tried is to disable completely the id3 support but again, the unicode filenames are skipped.
Let me know if i can try anything else.
You shouldent put:
cfg['filesystemcharset'] = 'UTF-8';
Probably it should be something like EUC-JP.